User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do people think your strories are cliche?

    It's been bugging me that I can't figure out why I'm being told one of my stories is too cliche. I just don't get it. Tell us a story you ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    I just got this yesterday and I thought the first mabey six chapters were great. That's all I have to say right now on this. :D

    May 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Come to bless you all with my cell phone pics

    Ya I kinda sent them to my email from my phone so I can't really help any of that... I will bother my mom eventually to help me with the ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawings of Sector 33

    Itr doesn't work for me....

    May 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Come to bless you all with my cell phone pics

    My great work on tilting the lense^-^ My drawing of I have no idea actully... My lovely bundles of papers. Pretty picture! Very bad picture of my sketch of my ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I think I started writting at 2nd grade. My first story that I remember was about a love that couldn't be and the two lovebirds anded up together. That I ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    _I just finished reading Book of a thousand days by the author of princess acadamy _Now reading Victory(No i don't remeber the author.)

    May 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: That's just a pipe dream!

    I have to agree with you conrad. The people on this site do tend to enjoy some of my stories and are wiling to tell me things that need to ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My cute little doodles ^^

    I would actully make the person look like there arms are bending and don't look like jello. But great other than that.

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: weeee, I actually took pictures!

    I like it too. The tree is a little blury.

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Oh! It almost looks like your velvet!

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Want to blow fish?

    The fishys are so cute! And the out line base of the girl's shadow is great. I would have used the same presure on the shading part thow. Or i ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Teen Idol?

    Its writen by the princes disrys author I forget her name. It about how the girl next door is always the manays...always smothing things over untill a famous film star ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop fun

    I love the first one, how the eyes sre the way they are...but the other two are blury... keep up te good work! -em

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Teen Idol?

    I just read it last week when I was sick and I thought it was pritty good. *sorry it's so short...*

    Apr 29, 2008


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien