User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Art & Photography Re: my small colection of oil pastels

    I don't have a blending tool. I tried to blend some of the colors in the sunset but they kinda didn't blend. One minute and I'll try to get up ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: my small colection of oil pastels

    Here i go. Now this is an atempt. Now, let's see what you think. -Atempt number one -atempt number two -Atempt number three. How good are they?

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    No. There considered an animal. What would happen if your cat could fly? WOuld he run away or did he fly away?

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Teen Idol?

    I'm not sure my friend I shall let you know when I find out.

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: On Books and colours

    There so pretty! Make more! Please?

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    I have no idea vamplord... I guess they get gelous and can't get over themselves. *shrug* I have no stupid question. Does that help any of you? :D

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    What if you were major excited and it was the night before a very exciting trip? *infuses please...*

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Touchup photoshop.

    Sorry... I um... My mom hasn't showen me the ropes of copying things from a scanner.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Touchup photoshop.

    I did have it in my gallery. It called coultis ... I think anyways.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Touchup photoshop.

    Okay it's a slid show so you might want to pull up another page and put it on there. 1>This is the original 2>That's the touch up. I think it ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd save my dog and try to save all my works of writing (even if I hated them). What would you do if you were going to an exciting place ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Rose (coloured)

    Great job but I do agree about lumpyness. She looks funny. Yes her hair should stay the same. Great job again. -Amber

    May 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I was reading the HOST but it's to big to take to schoolso I finished DEEp DOWN POPULAR, THE WRITE STUFF, and now I'm reading CHASING YESTREDAY #1 awakening. There ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    To live! How do you finish your homework when it was due last friday? :) *try that on for size.

    May 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Teen Idol?

    I just read it because I had it and it kept me reading. I was really bored and had no particuar intrests in any book at the time...

    May 27, 2008


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence