User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    attachment

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Ever

    Gail Carson Levine -New York Times Bestselling Author of Fairest Newbery Honor Author of Ella Enchanted -Now that's off the front of the book. :backtotopic: It was a heart warming ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo a go go

    I like the third and the last one the best. They bother look erie but cool at the same time. Good job, -Amber

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: more of my artistic ability (bad spelling and all:)

    Here's one of my braclets I made. This is the same one, but the whole thing. This is little angel bow down. I thought it looked cute and my mom ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Been painting today!

    I don't mind any bit. I'm a bad art critic too. :D SO we all have something in comen. Oh, and I wasn't great with an art brush until just ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Been painting today!

    Hey, no problem. I don't mind.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Maoist Rebel

    Hey, I remember seeing this on d-art. I though it was beautiful.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Been painting today!

    :? Wops. One minute.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Been painting today!

    Sure. I don't mind. I'm pretty icolated. No freinds and all.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Been painting today!

    I was fixated on space today so here's a few paintings I did.[edit] For professor rabits sake I shall post on photo bucket too. Here you go. shooting star. This ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Our dog, SHilo. any good?

    It's a picture of an oil pastel drawing I did just yesterday.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Our dog, SHilo. any good?

    SHe's already gone. :(

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Our dog, SHilo. any good?

    Yes, our dog has only three legs and she used to love kids. Now she's getting too grouchy to relize that. After a vet talked with my perants they desided ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rain in the Desert

    #3's funny :D

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: my small colection of oil pastels

    Hey, here's my foot again. It's flatter. and I hope it doesn't look fat. That's my foot. :(

    Jul 13, 2008


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou