User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Art & Photography Re: Randoom artistic things.

    The first two I were just doddling. Good thing I have a cover to make up for the idea for A New Light on a DIstant Shot. The other one.. ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Randoom artistic things.

    Who's the Enemy? There's more than two sides to one story -This is one of my inspirations for a story I haven't started. It's to be a sifi. This was ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    Wow! Long reveiws.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    It's a waste of time and moey. It may be adicting but it's still a bad book. I love it but it's anoying at the same time. -Amber

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: more of my artistic ability (bad spelling and all:)

    Hey. Here's the cat boy colored.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    I don't know yet. I'm thinking about asking my mom if she can buy photoshop for me but I have no idea yet. And I can't get it now because ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Come to bless you all with my cell phone pics

    No. But I wanted to make somehting like it. It's the only picture I have of that one or I'd get a much better one. I'm surprised you found this. ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    Magnificent! How quick are you doing these?

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    Yeah, I drew them. Thanks. I was thinking the same thing but I wanted to know what other people thought.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    Okay I still haven't gotten an answer to my question on devaint art or whatever. I was trying to ask where the titles should go on A New Light on ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    Beautiful. Brovo. Brovo!

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    Hey! That's gorgeous. I want some watercolor pencils now. :D I have a lot of different medias. Got anymore? A meadow, maybe?

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: more of my artistic ability (bad spelling and all:)

    The cat boy isn't wearing a skirt. It's a blanket but yeah, I'm working about looking for the cat boy though I have no idea where it is. Here, try ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...

    I nearly laughed when I saw the first review on this. SOrry. It was funny. :? :) I'm still trying not to laugh. They are cute. -Amber

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: more of my artistic ability (bad spelling and all:)

    The one with the wins isn't a drawing. It's a painting. But I do understand you don't like wings. I usually can't draw them. :? Thanks, -Amber

    Jul 19, 2008


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton