User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Art & Photography Re: Yay! New wave washing through!

    Okay. My first few have everything to do with my story I'm still working on. When I get down with it I may just have to draw pictures of characters ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Experiements with photoshop

    The desert looks off. SOmehow it doesn't work with the picture.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Butterflies

    I love the second one the most. I like the color of the butterfly.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    These are huge! But beautiful.

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Anime Art

    Set your picture up in art and selcet all. Pull the picture down to size and try and get it to look good. Whith how big it is it'll be ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    The little girl grew fast because she had the same cromosoms as Jacob Black! Dure! :D The mix of human and vampire was kinda odd but the part with Jacob ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: first pictures posted on YWS :)

    I like them all but the second one. It's a bit bland. It needs more... umph if you wanna call it that. And I'm not much of an art crituqu ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    Edited once again and bumped once again. :?

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My French friends.

    Where is it? :roll:

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Randoom artistic things.

    Here. My favorite one. I'm going to scan this on later.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    I'm still working for color on the second for the second book. I'll get it up tomorrow.

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    I know but I'm still looking for opinion.

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    I need at least one opinion! I added more but I dout a thread with more messages from the creater than anyone else will be looked at again if you've ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    Okay? I hae aknew question.

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Awakening by Katie Chopin

    I couldn't finish it either. It got stale. I just had happened to pick it up and then I forgot about it. Sorry. I didn't quite like it either. SO ...

    Jul 24, 2008


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl