User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    The pumpkin is my signature for this year's halloween drawings. I have another I made yesterday I just don't have it up right now because I don't have it scanned ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    Thank you. I don't think you remember me. Hey, Maki. Go into your freinds list and you'll find an old one issing. I'm her. My sig gives it all away.

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    Okay. It dowesn't look as good as it did when I first did it becasue I was leaning over it when I said someone's name and I drooled leaving this ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: This count as art?

    Okay. I acidently came upon this idea when I was searching deviantart with the wrod love and there is a whole bunch of stuff that comes up. I noticed the ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kissing in the Rain

    It's so cute! Though I'd let you freind know that the boys arm that you can see of looks kinda stubby... I wouldn't know how to fix it though. :? ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    Just as before outstanding. Though again I had to save it to my photos. FIx it and you may get more reveiws on your wonderful work or you could get ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flying Dragon

    Very great. I had to save it to my photos to actually see it though. As said try and down size it. I love dragons so I'll give you a ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    Thanks archstorm.

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Stars

    IK love how you draw. I still can't seem to draw someone over and over and over again in diffrent posistions... But. I would recomend not putting a whole paage ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Yay! New wave washing through!

    M-kay. Oh. I have jet another drawling from my story. :D This is Jill. A fotune teller. It was dedicated to the renfest.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Yay! New wave washing through!

    I don;t know. I might try but for now it's just going to be a book I need to get published first. :oops: It's taking a ong time...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Yay! New wave washing through!

    I'll try...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Yay! New wave washing through!

    You know since you keep asking I may just give everyone on YWS a sneek peek. I'm nowhere near finished with the story though. And thank you. It's always apresiated ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Yay! New wave washing through!

    Yeah. I want to see. :P

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Yay! New wave washing through!

    *bows* Thank you thank you. And all I had was markers. Some of the time it was felt tip so...

    Aug 25, 2008


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec