User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please! Someone save my writing!

    It's funny how they tell you to finish it but you are the one saying you can't. :lol: Sorry. :| I recommend as said before, move to something else. Let ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: People (drawings)

    Thanks for the reviews guys. :) Durriedog, I shall work on that eye. It had been bothering me a bit but I wasn't sure how to fix it. I think ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: People (drawings)

    My new year’s resolution was to draw people. Real people and so I’ve stopped my silly manga drawing (for now) and have moved to drawing people. I’ve only managed to ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)

    Thanks guys for the good advise, and prase. I gave this peice to a friend after she ran off with it in our school hallway :) and later returned it. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)

    Woops! One minute I'll fix it x.x

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)

    Hi guys :D Haven't been on forever and probable shouldn't now but hey what the heck. Hope you enjoy:) EDIT: sorry the pics were so big my scanner is a ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: fairies and icons

    *hugs* Thank you guys! ^^ SQUEE! So happy.

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: fairies and icons

    comments? :roll:

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: fairies and icons

    So... err. I changed styles yet again and I've been using stock to draw fairies. Snow> Water> Fire> Earth> Woodland> I officially said I was done with this set a ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Human subjects and others

    Thanks, guys. You make me happy.^^ It's nice to hear that people like my work.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Midna

    She looks great. My scanner does funny things too but people still like my work, screwy or not. Second, she's my favorite character of all of them, for some reason. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Human subjects and others

    Thanks guys. Hands are my best drawing aspect but they are my worst too.

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Human subjects and others

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: :D

    O.O Killer icicles! *runs away*

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Speed Painting Practice - Hueco Mundo

    I think you did a good job. :P I do horable on photoshop... (still). Which anime is it? It looks kind of like Bleach... (But I'm always wrong when it ...

    Nov 30, 2008


What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor