User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    THose are awsome pictures Maybe.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    No,squishy sounds more like an octopus.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    Huh?! :roll: :?: :thud:

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    Uh... ya.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    :P :roll: I guess it is.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    Huh? What is this? I don't get this a bit. Are you trying to make my head explode Nate?

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    Yep. My brother is weird like that. See now I try not to be mean to people I don't know. It's very disrespectful. Now no one on here has made ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    Not old. The only one old in my family is my 17 year old brother. It's all him. Although he has the personality of a selfish 5 year old.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    Okay. Sorry.... :( :? :roll: You people are making me crazy! :cry: And sad.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    Huh? My brother is stupid like that. I'm sorry. But I can't help his stupidness. I'll have to tell him some time. I woun't see him for a while. He ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    In the sence that it is now. Not happy. My rother is stupid in his older age.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    This sucks. I don' think it's the server. Everything but this site is down on my computer. "This is gay." As quoted form my brother.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    Ya but aren't cheetahs pokadoted?

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    Red pokadoted cheetah. Or does that thing not go fast? :roll:

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    6/10 *Goes and wipes it on you!*

    Jun 1, 2008


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights