-
Re: Shoot the Sheep!
I got bobbing bobcat. That's it. Didn't want to try harder than two tries.
Jul 11, 2008 -
Re: Aladdin
Okay I shall go look. Thanks.
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Aladdin
I just wanted to know if we had any people who liked Aladdin...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting
Hm... reminds me of a as I knew once pregnant freind of my older brother's. When her boy friend found out he was going to push her down a set ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
Very true my friend.
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
8/10 How about a rubber knife. It makes it look scarier.* hands a rubber knife over.*
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
5/10 -Over 500 I've tryed. :roll: Going to leave for Florida today. See ya.
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
?/10 -? Hey! I'm going to Florida! I'm going to Florida! *Does a dance.*
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
You even spelled it wrong! A skunk. :lol: Look at Johnny's hair.
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
Firestar you have no profile picture. *-It's not my work :( _-__
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test
You suck Nate! Your making fun of us now! :cry: You evil person. Now just because of this maybe we should go on strike and make every post have one ...
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
5/10 ? Ew! Roaches?!
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test
Diagraming? ?! What is that? :smt009 :smt017
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
? 8/10-?
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
Hu! How could you!
Jun 2, 2008
