User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    Who's Dono? *scratches head* I don't know. I'll vote for... AyumiGosu17. She was so fun to post with when the storybook was running. That threads dead though. Well, I think ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What was your first story about?

    This one is probable either buryed or gone. I don't even remember their names but in the story this girl, a fair in human form had a guardian. She fell ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sam!

    Yea. Happy B-day! Hope it's magical.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Patokafus Trilogy. Check this out!

    I think I have some one who's a recent author who will go over my book and hopefully point me in the right direction. I hope so. If not I'll ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    _._

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    :D

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    Oi! I got another thing to say. The two face guy. They used the wrong guy. One of the bad guys int eh movie looked more like two face then ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    hey have to make another because of the riddler. The riddler needs to be some cumputer hacker or something though. :D

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    Great movie. Although there'll only be one good joker and that's the first one. 8) He was great wth his character. But so was the new one. My parents said ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The apocalypse!

    Hey, you never know. *Shrug*

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    * :P * SO funny. Here's a desent pic of me. When I try and upload it here it doesn't work so here's a link. :P

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Patokafus Trilogy. Check this out!

    Something is awfully, awfully wrong with this world. 'Nuff said. Hugh? That is interesting. Is it a book? A lot is said in the prolog or is that a small ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Cool pictures.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Sheepiedoodles

    That's kinda cool. I would do that if I knew I would actually get paid for my work. We have a dog that's being put down tomaorrow but I don't ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If you named "Big Brother..."

    Big Brother is out for the day?

    Jul 13, 2008


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi