-
Re: Any of you have manga books?
I have.... *goes to look* -Moon boy -Chiro *star project -Vampire Knight -earthlight -S-A -Instant teen (just add nuts) -Gentlemans aliance -Angel sanctuary -bride of the water god -uron High ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: how big is your book collection?
Manga books? 47 regular: 140 or something like that. I can't find some that are baryed but that's about what I got in my room. In storage? like almost 200 ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: do you have bad writing?
Wow. That's a bit out fo foucus. My eyes are bugging out now. :shock: My writing is okay and at times it's good but most of the time when I'm ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Okay. Time to ask a stupid question or two
:D Ha :P ha :D ha Okay. Here's your answer. You guys were almost right. [spoiler]A Pillow cover! I had a dirty pillow cover on and I couldn't find anything ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Okay. Time to ask a stupid question or two
Oh come on! YOu guys have such great amagination. Figure it out! Well.. actually give me something to work with.
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Okay. Time to ask a stupid question or two
What could you use this for?
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Furby!
I got all three that we had when we were younger. THey kept burning up so we finally desided to take the bateries out. They were going crazy as we ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: Hey, did you know when Suzanne and Jabber Hut's b-day is?
Ha! Now it is your guy's birthday. Happy birthday!
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Hey, did you know when Suzanne and Jabber Hut's b-day is?
Oh. Okay. :D
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Hey, did you know when Suzanne and Jabber Hut's b-day is?
It's not my birthday yet. Or Jabbers. You can't do this yet. *prods* I can't? :( Woops.
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Hey, did you know when Suzanne and Jabber Hut's b-day is?
I better hide when it's my birthday.
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Hey, did you know when Suzanne and Jabber Hut's b-day is?
Give them their presents. I have a special one. :smt031 :smt005 :smt064 You alive? :P -AMber
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: The Best Storybook Writer
Oh. Okay.
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: In Memory of the Troops!
My grandpa was in the hospitol a year or so back and he was so out of it a few times he say snakes comeing out of the ceiling and ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: In Memory of the Troops!
ter about 1 1/2 minutes I couldn't watch any more. That's sad. SOrry. My grandpa, Poppy served in I think ww2. And my great grandpa who died when I was ...
Jul 23, 2008
