-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Meh...
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: tell tale death...
Agh! Only 13 people have veiwed this. Such a bad number... Come one people. Can't you think of anything?
Sep 10, 2008 -
Re: tell tale death...
"One hour to live." "One day." What if the doctor tells you that? You are a perfectly helthy kid. What would you do for you r last day or hour? ...
Sep 6, 2008 -
Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!
I'va already had that happen to me. I nearly jumped out of my skin. But hay little kids scare easily and I was like eight.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Awww, your little curls are real sweet, amber. Thank you. Um... I kinda feel like a little kid again. I'm thinking about straightening it so I don't get teased for ...
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
That's okay. I wanna stretch te thread too though. :P
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Big pictues. You streched the thread.
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Actually it looks like he's blushing. :oops: But still good one.
Aug 22, 2008 -
Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
23 and a writer of large. Having at least two books published and at the least hopefully having a boyfreind. :D
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Whops. I made the thread stretch. x.x Sorry! :?
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
I still need to get photoshop so I can touch this one up. Howl's MOving Castle much?: :roll:
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: The World According to YWS
Don't think I count as a midwest dot but I'm not good with the midwest,eastcoast yada yada yada. lines and stuff- You know what I'm not going to talk anymore. ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Cat4Prowl's Awesome Website!!
waiting for aproval. :D
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
edited. I got it. yay!
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Let's see if I can get this to work right one minute.
Aug 14, 2008
