-
Re: Why are we celebrating different grades/year of graduations?
No. It's just that the seniors probable made one first and then everyone else got jealous. *shrugs*
Nov 4, 2008 -
Re: Oi!
*Smacks head* Should've had a V8! :smt016 :P *burst out laughing* :smt081
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
You look like you had more fun than I did. *shrugs* Didn't get any good pictures of halloween but I found this one from just before halloween. ^-^
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Actually usualy it's not in my face. That morining I was messing around with me hair but I usualy have it cut in layers now that it's long again. It ...
Oct 31, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
I like your eyes. :P I say 'rawr...?'
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: Don't open this!
Actually you opened it because you were rebeling. I know a lot of rebelers. But yes. *chuckles* ^-^
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: Don't open this!
Ha! Got you! :D
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: Halloween
^ That's a good one. Neither do I! :P
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: 8th Graders!
It does? :shock: What will become of this world? *Agh-ls* Okay. I oficialy kind of hate beg. Freinch and then there's math which I just plainly hate. Wha scratch math ...
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: Does it ever anoy you when...
No. I mean... The bubbles beside the subjects. How they light up and you just post a new topic and when you go to look everyone of the green bubbles ...
Oct 15, 2008 -
Re: Does it ever anoy you when...
It's done that to me like twenty times when ever I post a new story (which is very few right now). Ugh! Makes me want to pull out my hair! ...
Oct 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Your teeth look blue!
Oct 5, 2008 -
Re: It's my birthday... It's my birthday
>.< Dancing elephants! :P
Oct 4, 2008 -
Re: It's my birthday... It's my birthday
^-^
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: It's my birthday... It's my birthday
Okay. I checked and it is Thursday. It's my birthday! We're not doing anything special on this day though.
Oct 2, 2008
