-
Re: Five important questions.
Ya probable. :P I watch doctor who. We're waiting for it's next seson to come out on dvd so we can rent it. 8) (Just sit back and relax) 8)
May 27, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Female, 13 years old, has freckles, has a mixture of black hair and red hair, is a bit skinny, is possibly around 5 ft. tall, and is an American. LOL! ...
May 27, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
I have to agree with you on that one. It really didn't live up to the original trilogy. I wouldn't be able to rate it because I'd have no idea ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
Hey this was an okay movie but Indiana Jones, the actor who plays him does not look good as an old man. He looks to old with the white hair. ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
7/10 I have no idea what you just said... Time to hit the deck. Cannon fire! (Sorry I'm writing a history fanfiction rightnow...)
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
9/10 I do too! :P I got bored a lot.... Yes I truly do!
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Black medium lenght hair and about meduim height with no freckles. How bad did I do? Pretty bad. Your way off. I do have freckles. :) And I don't have ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Orangish red hair with yellow highlights. Big innocent eyes...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: How do you get negative stars?
:roll: :D
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Pretty... *sitting bug eyed.*
May 21, 2008 -
Re: How do you get negative stars?
Now why did you go and dis yourself silly. Mabey it's me... :o *My question though: HOw do you see your stars that you get for being negitive? 8) *
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Five important questions.
Then I guess we all go to 42! Hehe? :?
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Five important questions.
What's 42?
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
I jst say this at the movie theaters! Great! Great! Great! Hey couldn't you feel the tention between Caspian and um.... what's her name? I mean come on!
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
[quote="Bella"]Um...Mesh...I would love to resize these if I knew how... (suggestions welcome) quote] Hey can't you go into paint with that and take the dotted sqare thing on the whole ...
May 20, 2008
