-
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
8/10 Ew! He spilled it on me. Get it off! Eck!*rus around wtrh crap on self*
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
Red eagle. Is there such a thing?
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
Seagull
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
5/10 how could any Jesus do that? You'd have to be the devil before you could eat my soul.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: This will eliminate all boredom from your life!!
Oh! Fun... How about girl boy girl boy order? Anthony Becca Carl Donna Eddy Fasida Gregory Hanna Ian Jain Kile Liana Mason Nana Orvle Panelopy Quincy Rachel Steven Tiffany Ugia ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
No! You Meany. :cry: I am blind though. I do have glasses. I am brunette though too I guess...
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
I'd have to say a fish of some dark kind or something or another.
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope nope and nope. I'll give more of a hint when I change my avatar in a minute. It's time for an update. Sorry to confuse anyone when I do ...
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
All you people are giving too much away. Now I can't guess. :cry:
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
I'd say a fox.
May 30, 2008 -
Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer
You said it too cunfussingly. It's wether Bella should go with Edward or Jacob. Every one has to pick sides. Well I'm in the middle. It'd be best if Jacob ...
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!
:thud: Wow! I didn't even see that comeing!... :birthday:
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
3 seconds? :thud:
May 29, 2008 -
Re: No, You Weren't The Only One To Receive A Mass PM
Yep. I usually just ignore Nate's pms. :wink:
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica
No it's all Doctor Who. And I say that with hands down. Sorry things like BST don't apeal to my tasts. I spit them out. 8)
May 27, 2008
