User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I've been growing my hair out too... but it's no very long. I got is chopped- literally. It's not a very good picture and I look like a guy but ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Bye-bye (forever). O.o I have to offcially say goodbye because this site gives all the computers I use for it a virus. I'm pretty sure thaqt now my new laptop ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Don't open this!

    ^^ I know. It's it?

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Don't open this!

    ^^ I know. It's it?

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    Ending a story. It makes you feel acomplished an then comes the editing part. :shock:

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Can I say rawr again? :P

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I love both of your guy's pictures. Spring: The way your pictrues are taken you look like Maya off of Heroes. >.

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Honor Roll

    I get honor roll all the time. >-< It's anoying.

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Be Positive

    So. Doesn't mean I except it. *walks off mumbling* *Comes back with statement* I don't like all my pictures. I just get used to them. :smt016 :mrgreen: ~amber

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Website help

    There's though I can't get back onto mine because I've haven't been on it and my emails are over flowing...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Oi!

    ? Sunlight? I don't know what you mean and not so many caps please. And I don't drink V8 much... :roll:

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    Yesterday we had to vote in S.S. and There were two write ins for Mickey Mouse. (I was one of them>.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Oi!

    The spicy ones are disgusting. :?

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    We were just screwing around for character shots for my nano but I loved this one the bast. It's going to be used for my true book cover.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Oi!

    >.< :D

    Nov 4, 2008


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon