User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Art & Photography Re: Come to bless you all with my cell phone pics

    Ya I kinda sent them to my email from my phone so I can't really help any of that... I will bother my mom eventually to help me with the ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for me not knowing what your talking about.

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Maria lay sleeping on a couch. She was actually haveing a good dream. Jared leaned over her face. "Hum,,?" she moned slightly as she opened her eyes.

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Draive- The boy threw her down in front of a lady. Who was it? "Milady I found a traitor." the boy said as he bowed in front of the queen. ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawings of Sector 33

    Itr doesn't work for me....

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for me not having a reason to ban you!

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Name: Draive Age: 16 Gender: Female Species: vampy History: Pushed aeway from her home in a mix of mision and plain bordom she searches for a place to fully live ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for helping me... wait I take that back.

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    No you don't!

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    Nu uh!

    May 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What heart?

    I liked that- The metaphor of how her heart was already his but I didn't get the last part... Explain it to me please.

    May 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my moonlight

    That is very beautiful. You could proble extend it a little.

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    This is a very silly peice...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    I love animals too. Preferable horses. What is your favorite? I think we all have a knack here for writing... Hi!

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 10, 2008


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender