User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    No! I infinity win! Ha! I thought of it first!

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Mmm." she mused as she cudled closer to him. *sorry it's short.*

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Hm." she humed in aproval.

    May 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Really FUNNY "Sexy" Name Generator

    A.M.B.E.R.: Amorous Marvelous Babe Exchanging Recreation ? I'm not sure if I should be confused or happy...?

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I spit out blood as I fell over him, unconscious too. Too much blood was bad...

    May 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch4

    Gotcha. *wisper* you know you could get in truble for posting a post like that.

    May 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    Why? And what for?

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Maria pushed her head to his chest as she sat in his lap. "Thanks." she wispered.

    May 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch4

    Thanks I'll be sure to fix them in a bit. I'm only suposed to be on for one thing and it's not this...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love...

    There for three diffrent peoeple but thanks.

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Draive's face was plastered to her head as she walked into the warm inn. "How's it goin sweets?" a drunk man asked as he nearly fell off his chair. Draive ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love...

    You know what afte my day I'm not sure we're going to have a mother's day at all. Oh just to let you know there 3 diffrent poems.

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    *Me is in the castle...* Draive called lightly but bravly as she held her hands spread. It began to rin fearsly outside and the gards called for shelter. The queen ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love...

    Love is harsh Love is kind Love is bound to make you blind Love is crazy Love is compelling Love will throw you down some times Love is cherished Love ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Draive stepped into the shadows. She was trying her best to find a place that excepted her. A pair of clawish hands clasped over her mouth and pulled her back. ...

    May 11, 2008


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson