User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Maria ddn't have time for being baby sat. She got up and left. The girl's moth fell open as she did so. Maria had always been stuburn. She made it ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6/10 mee...

    May 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The daughter of Hades and her story- Destinys intwined

    (When it talks about the 6th day of the 6th month of the year 6666 it's a figure of speak...) They saw ‘m the devil’s daughter. I have unbelievable black ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heartbreak (deleted)

    As the heartbreak set in. sets I would have to sey when I get my heart broken I will proble feel the same way.

    May 13, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: sky storm dt

    Hope this helps you guys. Discuss away.

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Two boys got in. "What happened?" Maria asked as Jared pushed her hed to his chest.

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Oi! Is that the Crimson Tear?!" Sean jumped up, pointing a finger to a black shape on the hurizen. "Yes. Yes it is." Jake said with a smile. *I'll go ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    MAria gerked awake. What was happening?

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch4

    K and lunabuna when i reply like this it doesn't give me points so.. ya. I shall fix all misstakes tommorow when I have time. Sorry I have to go.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Um..." I looked around. He was gone. "I'm not sure where he is..."

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    She smiled as he embrased her. It was cute how he acted.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    The next day came quickly and when Sean opened her eyes she blushed deeply. "Sleep well?" Jake asked. "Yes." she said pulling ths covers off her self. She got up ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "No problem. After all I was the one who drained you." she smiled back.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I stuck my hand in his mouth. My blood was just as sweet and it wasn't any thing knew to me.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "He's a friend not food. Ha! I sound like the shark off of finding nemo." I giggled.

    May 12, 2008


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore