User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sean jumped at Jake's cry. She turned. All that happened was fast. SHe watched Jake grab at his shoulder, dropping his sward. His knife being in a near by net ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch4

    Why do I have to take the whole thing out?-to Lunabuna43 I fiished up the misstakes...

    May 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lover's Knot

    This was amazing! I only saw one mistake. His love still knew That if her left He would come undone This either needs to be "That if she left" or ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Draive went up to the bar. She probable picked a bad time to do so... "Oi! You know where I can get a place to sleep?" she asked. "I know ...

    May 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The daughter of Hades and her story- Destinys intwined

    I'm sorry this is long. I wanted to make it longer so sorry. :lol: Ok. I need this reveiwed because I am about to send this later on to a ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    *What if I'm the one being eaten...? Wait! Some one help me!.....I think.

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I caught his sent. "He's going to be gone for a while...." "Hmm..." he hummed as he put his face into my hair.

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Animated?* :D *

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Jared." Maia said pulling on his sleeve. He looked at Tobi for a second and turned to Maria. "Let's go." he said pulling her away. She looked back. Tobi gave ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sean jumped aboared, not sure what to do at first. It had been a while that she had been in a fight. "Get fighting!" Nash called as he thew a ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Howl's at the moon quite a bit with fur on your coat?

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 mee...

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    OH.... woops. Sorry I tend to get bored and get one of my like 500 photos out here...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Let go what?" she asked into his face. *Sorry you kinda lost me!*

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    *I'll go look back and pm people. We'll have this thing up and running in no time :o * Nash- "Thank the seas." He said to him self as he ...

    May 14, 2008


don't try me bro
— Seirre