User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hello could I be a new face to you? I think most of us are all int he middle of some sort of story or another. Good luck I know ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Edward

    And pray for a better view I think we all pray for a better view, but what better view? And long to silence the world Silencing the world would be ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Maria pushed his shoulders up onto her and let him cry on her shoulder. It was the best she could do for him. The only way she could help.

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sorry I got nothing...*

    May 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 5

    Review: Chris and Draive have just been in detention… (Chris dropped her off and drove away) Draive saw her father’s face as she walked up the side walk. Storm clouds ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ice Cold Rain Drops on Failure

    [quote="thestarseye"]You tried so hard but it wasn’t enough You relies that your hopes were just a bluff [quote] This should be changed. I wasn't sure how because this was confusing... ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Be Afraid of Me

    Surely this is about a crush? The love the part about the paints running together. It kinda reminds me of one of my crushes.... :lol: I didn't really enjoy the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sean was very much asleep as her amr went over Jake. It was almost as if she had abig stuffed animal in her arm like she did when her father ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Come back as her reborn self of a human. Then you get a second chance.* Maria stood frozed not sure what to do.

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "you misstake." I said with a wince in my voice. This really hurt.

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sean was greatly asleep when thay took her to Jake's cabin. They had never really gotten a cabin for herself. Nash pushed the door open. And placed her inside by ...

    May 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: get help! Need critques?

    I'm soo hungry! Feed me! :smt117

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Nash struggled to help the first mate with Jake. He always got the wounded bandaged no matter what. Sean looked back once at the crew on the Crimson Tear. This ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Aww Darn! 3/10 It's not Christmas! :(

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sean fell bacwards as the bulk of the man fell on her. "Ugh." she said as it fell completely on her. This guy is heavy! She thought to herself.

    May 15, 2008


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde