-
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Who said you love me? It says insert. Not me! bannned for thinking that!
May 19, 2008 -
Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society
Name: Draivena Satori Age:18 (?) Race:euroian vampy - English but dragged to Germany as a teen. Still doesn't know german*^-^* Apperance: Beautiful as h-eck*^-^* She is very couaprative. Black hair, ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having two stars... Wait don't I have two stars?
May 19, 2008 -
Re: The pirate in us all
Sean- It hit her as hard as it came. She colapsed on the floor, cold and unmoving. Jake came down more forsed than anything. "Nash!" Jale yelled. He was warm ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: A solider's song
Name-Jasse Sterling Nationality- English*Can I be that?* Age- 19 Appearance- Personally this is a girl in the army but no one knows, jet!*^_^* Short cut but not to short. Brown ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: The Host
I just got this yesterday and I thought the first mabey six chapters were great. That's all I have to say right now on this. :D
May 18, 2008 -
Re: The Kill
Shannon I have no idea what else to put....
May 18, 2008 -
Re: The pirate in us all
"You." Nash pointed to the boy. "Go up deck and help us port." Sean- She pulled him lightly away from the window. Case and Daise ran up to Nash. "Oi! ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: Get over it my friend ch 5
No not yet. I've been away this weekend.
May 18, 2008 -
Re: The pirate in us all
"Jake and Sean are ill and we are now heading to a port city." Nash said as he pushed the twins on deck. The crew busstled about. Some even pushed ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Emo love <3
{ reright a little}As [/i]I lay on this bed I feel a cold presence A ghostly spirit, A dead silence I open my eyes to see nothing but darkness. The ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Five important questions.
1.If death dies, do we?- Heck no! We get to live forever! 2. If there are infinite possibilities in an infinite world, is everything possibly somewhere?- Yes. In the world ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 were have I heard the crash and burn thing before?...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: The pirate in us all
*It's fine with me Ayumi*And I'll bring Nash into you guys since my other character is gone.... :( * Nash buted into the twins room. "Why haven't you been out ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Get over it my friend ch 5
You still too lazy to point them out? I shall keep you posted. Love hearing from all! :D
May 16, 2008
