-
Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....
Hm.... *shrugs* We win some we lose some.
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....
Thanks Kyte. And I also, myself can't give a critique for my life. Practice is the key. Though I have no pure originality in most of my works.... :?
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....
I need reviews... if that's possible.
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
Jessy James Brown: Jessy sat there in the fort. It was more than a fort. The RSS had been created for rebelions but it didn't mean the government didn't know ...
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: Reborn The New Sire
*I am totally lost and a whole bunch of people haven't posted.... Um Paramore it would be nice to see more than one sentence in a post. I finally go ...
Nov 25, 2008 -
Re: Got bunches of new pics of me^-^
x.x Sorry but I don't want to change it now. I just want you guys to forget this was even here. *hocus pokus* *poof!* :roll: Edits: Nope. DOn't know 'er. ...
Nov 25, 2008 -
Re: we came, we wrote, we failed
I will never give up! (on finishing my novel. I shall have it done by the end of this month-begining of next month) But trustme my moms crazy about what ...
Nov 25, 2008 -
Re: we came, we wrote, we failed
I'm probable going to be two or three or four days late on finishing my book... :( *cryies* *epic fail* I got a major writer's block at 32k. :?
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....
Maria S.-different char is one of my bad pics I made for the story... *gosh darn it* Anyways... This one isn't my favorite at all.
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....
Suicide boy is um... a pic of one of the main characters. *one of the two you've seen in the couple pics* He isn't as devoted to killing himself in ...
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....
Kiss? is from VK too but hair is definiatly changed. Clothing... there isn't much so don't worry about it. Free hand.
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....
Hold me is one from vampire Knight. So.. yeah. I like this one a lot. Hair is probable the same and the clothing color is unspecified.... So yeah. Free hand.
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....
Now Maria S. Again used from Gentlemen's alliance. Changed the hair and the eyes again. Free handed again but still dignified as 'copied'.
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....
Okay. All of these are made for a story I want ot start up as soon as I finish my nano.... *which probable won;t be finished in time...* Well.. here ...
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: Got bunches of new pics of me^-^
Because it looks bad upwards.... :?
Nov 24, 2008
