User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Revolution...

    *Diary assignment due in two days for History* Jan. 1765 Food -chickens: 30- 1 rooster -wheat: 15 bags -flour: 17 bags -rum: 60 barrels -pigs: 10 -goats: 2 ♥-13 I ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Humanoids

    I'm pretty sure they do.

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Humanoids

    The first Harry Potter book in 3 hours?! :smt103 I could only get to chapter 3 before desiding to go onto another book... sorry, but I am a Harry Potter ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

    I jst say this at the movie theaters! Great! Great! Great! Hey couldn't you feel the tention between Caspian and um.... what's her name? I mean come on!

    May 20, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do people think your strories are cliche?

    It's been bugging me that I can't figure out why I'm being told one of my stories is too cliche. I just don't get it. Tell us a story you ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    [quote="Bella"]Um...Mesh...I would love to resize these if I knew how... (suggestions welcome) quote] Hey can't you go into paint with that and take the dotted sqare thing on the whole ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    * So we can't be girls even if the army didn't 'relize'?* :( * *What's to happen to my character?*

    May 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 6

    I am about to go to the editing but how is it like Twilight?

    May 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Reviews silly. Banned for not knowing that.

    May 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five important questions.

    Then we'd all go to heaven and it'd be over populated! :lol:

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Draive was stuck in the inn. Guards started to corner her. She was new recrute by the queen so ya they would'nt know. She slipped quickly out the front door ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    *Oi! Hey do we get breaks and stuff like shifts? Were we switch out soldiers or were we find like abandoned houses?* Jasse Sterling- She pulled her head just high ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    *I have asked serenity in pm and I think she might be starting but we have to wait for her.*

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    *Bella Dais one of the boys just ran into you...*

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sean moned lightly but hurting. She had fallen back asleep. Now smething was plagging her.*Uh-OH!* Case and Daise- Case and Dais ran along the street. Dais ran into a girl ...

    May 19, 2008


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content