User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Inappropriate Storybooks

    I think I know who was on the storybook, though I woun't tell for privacy reasons. Thanks Nate.

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *gasp!*Mouth falls open.*

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Try." was all that she could say. It didn't help that she had been battered during that fight and that now she was getting the worst. She hated being weak ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Black medium lenght hair and about meduim height with no freckles. How bad did I do? Pretty bad. Your way off. I do have freckles. :) And I don't have ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Rawr! Banned for being so picky

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Ha!" Sean came to in ajolt. Pain flew up her back as her wet hair flew forward. Her face was damp with sweat. Jake was up. Great ecovedry but she ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for also living in the unted states! Most of us probable do...

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Orangish red hair with yellow highlights. Big innocent eyes...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *No some people haven't been on so... yeah and I'm not in the picture right now so I can't help you...*

    May 21, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Revolution...

    Oh! Okay. *Hey I bet yourt raking up points just by answering my questions. :D *

    May 21, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Revolution...

    Is that supposed to n=be a ship? It looks so dinky...

    May 21, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Revolution...

    Hey, I have been hearing about this sore subject for more than two weeks. It gets old eventually so bare with me on my sadness. :( I shall try... Thanks ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    *Oh! I did?* Banned for um... I got nothing. Sorry. *Yes, you may ban me for that.* 8)

    May 21, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Revolution...

    I'm not quite sure exactly. I'm about to add on to it though for you to tell me anything I missed on the others. And yes the last one on ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Revolution...

    Thanks? :smt017 Um... My character Zen is righting it from her point of veiw and this isn't a story we were suposed to do diary entrys and mine ended up ...

    May 21, 2008


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley