User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Inappropriate Storybooks

    Yes, don't think many would want to deal with it...

    May 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'

    I have to agree with you on that one. It really didn't live up to the original trilogy. I wouldn't be able to rate it because I'd have no idea ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'

    Hey this was an okay movie but Indiana Jones, the actor who plays him does not look good as an old man. He looks to old with the white hair. ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "It's just what they make of us." She answered. "It's what you choose that gets the better. But," She said as he looked down on his hands "Some times the ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    back at ya!

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Ugh! I keep wiping but you won't go away!* :D * Banned for being the bug on the windsheild!* :P *

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    7/10 I have no idea what you just said... Time to hit the deck. Cannon fire! (Sorry I'm writing a history fanfiction rightnow...)

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Inappropriate Storybooks

    No you are right. Flyawaythoughts baled on this thing soon after it started going in the kissy kissy direction. It did sound like a good plot. I feel sorry for ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Revolution...

    Revised and even with a title. :D * A Revolutionary Monument A time of pirates The life of Zen Blackheart Rewritten and slightly retold by, Your student only, Amber Coultis ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    9/10 I do too! :P I got bored a lot.... Yes I truly do!

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Inappropriate Storybooks

    I'm glad I dropped out! I was so gone a week after I tried to see what it was. It was so horrible.

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Sorry* Maria lay in an open feild. She was of no use anymore. No one needed her her. No one would truly miss her. She turned her head. The sun ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'll see you tomorrow.

    I’d lie on my back in that meadow all day, -isn't your lie supossed to be lye or some thing like the oone you mean? That's so cute! I love ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    *uch! you just lost two characters.* I'm still in though :) * Jasse Sterling- We had been relieved of our post and were now taking our time in an abandon ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    :(

    May 22, 2008


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis