User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    *Sorry... :oops: * I jump out of nowhere and scare the h* out of the emo's butts with my burnt up face. 8) They go running and

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    "Do I count?" SHe asked popping her head out into veiw. She missed most of the really action after a bit and wasn't sure what was going on. *Ignore last ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    ?Okay but it doesn't matter does it. Ca't he just sence it because he just can? I'll change it. SIC you can go bother my girl character.* Never mind it ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    Some one popped a sham pain bottle and the girl started chocking!

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    Every one laughed there heads off and...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *?* Making a girl too. I'm getting bored today...* Name: Draive famale vampire Short blackhair.(she tends to keep it short because it gets pulled so manytimes...=(.) Eyes a misty grey ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey! I tend to get my share of sifi myself. I started another story of sifi after ai finshed one of my resent stories and then I left it in ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    *Hello!!!* :D * Draive walked into the castle. It was kinda storming out and her hair stuck to her face easily. SHe looked up. There was a hansom guy and ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Mesa going to start a boy character...* Name: ? Never known and no one ever has called him by his name anyways... Boy Description: Shaggy brown hair, blue eyes, a ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Not polishing a band? Banned for me not at all knowing what your taking about.

    May 23, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: A Rightly Timed Pause (When Hearts Attack)

    A letter mailed to a funeral To be promptly stamped, then die (What's this mean. Because this made no sense at all.) Police hearts and broken cars pass Police cars ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...I suppose this is the welcome forum!

    Welscome, SK to the one and all, but not the only, youngwrtiterssociaty. Hope you have a great time here, and that your friend is able to find the Site. Well, ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Boom! *Good bye all!*Waves a sad good bye.*First storybook I've actually killed my character in. Hey SIC we still have vampire agenst...*

    May 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    She pulled herself onto her elbows as she leans her head back. "SUre. How do we go together?" She asks. Her hair moves slightly in a short breeze. The black ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Go ahead and try. That's what I've been trying to do. But I tend to listen." Se mussed as her hand came up again. * :D *

    May 23, 2008


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo