User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Randomosity Re: No, You Weren't The Only One To Receive A Mass PM

    Yep. I usually just ignore Nate's pms. :wink:

    May 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Butterfly wings? 8/10

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new =)

    Hey! Nice to meet you. I'm amber. :smt039 Hopefully that novel comes along. When you get it out tell us. We'll be happy (maybe :roll: ) to bye it. I ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Run, it's me!

    Hey! :P As said above holler and we'll holler back. Hope your having fun. See ya. -Amber

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Boy- He watched her as she looked curiously at him. He gave a warm smile.

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    *Ahh! No!* I'm freting for when I go to Florida for the theme parks...* They splatered all over the walls. For some reason...

    May 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica

    No it's all Doctor Who. And I say that with hands down. Sorry things like BST don't apeal to my tasts. I spit them out. 8)

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five important questions.

    Ya probable. :P I watch doctor who. We're waiting for it's next seson to come out on dvd so we can rent it. 8) (Just sit back and relax) 8)

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Female, 13 years old, has freckles, has a mixture of black hair and red hair, is a bit skinny, is possibly around 5 ft. tall, and is an American. LOL! ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    The three of us pull out our macine guns and....

    May 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Angels Really Do Exsist

    Okay first off: Wouldn't Marie have been traumatized or is the flash back going back further or not? If not then she should be at least a little traumatized. And ...

    May 27, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Joining -- Discussion Thread

    Ya. I have no idea where my character vanashed to. Never mind that wasn't a question was it?

    May 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I was reading the HOST but it's to big to take to schoolso I finished DEEp DOWN POPULAR, THE WRITE STUFF, and now I'm reading CHASING YESTREDAY #1 awakening. There ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    To live! How do you finish your homework when it was due last friday? :) *try that on for size.

    May 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Teen Idol?

    I just read it because I had it and it kept me reading. I was really bored and had no particuar intrests in any book at the time...

    May 27, 2008


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables