User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for living in the US of I. It makes no sense.

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    All you people are giving too much away. Now I can't guess. :cry:

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    I'd say a fox.

    May 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    Um... This sounds like the old Halloween movie except there's now a reason why the little borother might kill her now. It's a very interesting story line. Very catching. Every ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Arabian girl want new friends

    Hey! Nice to meet you. Just to let you know (and I've had to been told this too.) They would like you to review two works before you post. It ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Draive: "Where ever you want to go I'll follow." SHe said. He was so adorable but not in the little kid kind of way. Boy: "No worries, I woun't bite. ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    You said it too cunfussingly. It's wether Bella should go with Edward or Jacob. Every one has to pick sides. Well I'm in the middle. It'd be best if Jacob ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    :thud: Wow! I didn't even see that comeing!... :birthday:

    May 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Sonic! Yay! 9/10

    May 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a completely understandable sig that is only two small lines! :P

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: OK now it shall be called Thriller!

    * I thought it was starting...* I'll start.* "Cuz!" Savior called down the stairs to her cousin as she packed. "Ten minutes!" "Okay!" She called exasperated.

    May 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fate Calling

    is either there in the beginning to not there at all. beginning or not there at all. Okay, that was romantic! So cute. Um... the fact that Alice keeps saying ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Night

    Okay first: equivalent of a god, God Make that g big! Well as short as it is I do finally feel more sympathy for her. It almost seamed as though ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    Wouldn't Bella have felt at least a little sympathy or guilt about Jacob. And why would he come? Wouldn't he have intervened? I mean come on, you know he would ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    3 seconds? :thud:

    May 29, 2008


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor