-
Re: Ugh!!!
Okay. Sorry.... :( :? :roll: You people are making me crazy! :cry: And sad.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
*Okay* Um...* Draive: She watched as he riped into a deer. It was a mother. You could tell by the lump that bulged from underneath it. She stopped him from ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Ugh!!!
Huh? My brother is stupid like that. I'm sorry. But I can't help his stupidness. I'll have to tell him some time. I woun't see him for a while. He ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Ugh!!!
In the sence that it is now. Not happy. My rother is stupid in his older age.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: What would YOU do?
I'd save my dog and try to save all my works of writing (even if I hated them). What would you do if you were going to an exciting place ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Ugh!!!
This sucks. I don' think it's the server. Everything but this site is down on my computer. "This is gay." As quoted form my brother.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: poetry
I have to point out two reviews before you post. Really cute poem though.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Back, need reviews?
YOu review for me and I'll review for you. Science fiction Meeting Future Girl or Mission 'Past'
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but the laptop gets a brain and locks it's self to were you can't get on. I wish I would type up the rest of Get over it my ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Free Reviews?
?help? :? Meeting Future Girl or Mission 'Past' (Science fiction)
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread
NO! Dn't give up. All you do is go on to something else. As said in a how to write a novel for dummys : It will come to you ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: My First Love Poem, "Remind Me"
look at your private messages. I exclaimed.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Meeting Future girl or Mission 'Past'
@ "Cleaning time!" a young girl sang, her hands above her head as many robots detached from the wall and hovered around the room. One had a funny looking broom ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: My First Love Poem, "Remind Me"
Most of it is great ringo but the one you kept using at the end wasgetting old by the end of it and this is quite short. You could easily ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: The Lark
in self-same rhyme and cadence fair that fills this eve in June, It is quite beautiful and flows with out bumps as already said. That's all I can say about ...
Jun 1, 2008
