User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Angels don’t have wings? Some angels have wings but some don’t. Some humans are waiting to become angels while some angels want to become humans again. It’s your decision on ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Genima: (elder) Jason Burns She smiled at the boy who stood behind the cash register. "Something simple. I usualy don't have coffee these days..." SHe was so easily amussed by ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Explanation: we are trying to pull this storybook book out of the heap of broken-ness.* Maria: She nodded. "We got Raven... and Seva brought her back. Seva's I think at ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Speed Painting Practice - Hueco Mundo

    I think you did a good job. :P I do horable on photoshop... (still). Which anime is it? It looks kind of like Bleach... (But I'm always wrong when it ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....

    I don't know if I could give you lessons... :roll: Practice with the eyes. If one is bigger than the other change their eyebrows and make them look like they're ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *I'll jump in here and give you that extra needed character. ^-^* Name: Genima Snap Age: 21 (3200) Race: vampire Job: elder Gender: female Appearance: (what she looked like when ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darken City

    *I'm gonna make two characters if you don't mind. ^-^* Name: Marei Anna Striker (first name pronounced Mary) Age: 20 almost 21 Race: human Special abilities: bad thief, though good ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    .

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Yes, Maria is in this storybook.* Here she comes* Maria: She felt Zire's concious mind. It was blank. An empty cookie sheet. She pushed the heavy door open to the ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....

    Prologue and chapter one is there. Haven't gotten any farther because my rooms a pig sty and I lost my notebook in there...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Paramore, your posts are too short for most of us to communicate with it. It makes the story shorter and harder to write on. That's why most of us have ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Arts :)

    The horse's head seams to be a bit big for it's neck. Maybe make it bigger somehow. The dog is beautiful. I like that it's all done in black. It ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....

    No. That isn't how I am. It's for a story I am slowly creating. A picture for every chapter kind of thing. And Japanese style was how I was intending ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    *They been trying to talk to people. There are two other ones that you can bother though. ^-^.* There's Jessabi, and elf and James, a bird boy...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    *I'm trying to get two people to talk but they haven't posted... For some reason they haven't posted so two of my characters are frozen...*

    Nov 27, 2008


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern