User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Meeting Future girl or Mission 'Past'

    "Cleaning time!" a young girl sang, her hands above her head as many robots detached from the wall and hovered around the room. Seems strange to me that she would ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    perfectly okay history

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    Huh?! :roll: :?: :thud:

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but your computer gets a brain and locks it's self to were you can't get on. I wish the girl I have a crush on would break up with ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    Uh... ya.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Meeting Future girl or Mission 'Past'

    Thanks. I finished the fixing part. I probable do need to go back and revise again. Thanks again, -Amber

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    :P :roll: I guess it is.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    Huh? What is this? I don't get this a bit. Are you trying to make my head explode Nate?

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooo out there

    Well thank you. How kind. :P

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Hmm..." Draive said as she became soaked. She loved the rain. It soothed her. "Yes... I guess." She agreed. She wasn't much of a person to disagree anyways.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooo out there

    What story? Hello. Have you been looking around getting to know this place before anyhting? I've seen you on here off and on for some time. (At the bottom of ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Draive: "YOu'll have to live with it. We do every day." She said with a stride. They were surounded by trees. Each had a teast a small trace fo blood. ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    Yep. My brother is weird like that. See now I try not to be mean to people I don't know. It's very disrespectful. Now no one on here has made ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    Not old. The only one old in my family is my 17 year old brother. It's all him. Although he has the personality of a selfish 5 year old.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being 100. Howed you do that?!

    Jun 1, 2008


Moo.
— Cow