-
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for taking what I would have said.
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test
You suck Nate! Your making fun of us now! :cry: You evil person. Now just because of this maybe we should go on strike and make every post have one ...
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
5/10 ? Ew! Roaches?!
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Disney storybook- inhuman
Open for typings. Haha.... Um.... There you guys go. I'll play other characters for now. +This_is_history is playing Peter Pan +LilyRegan is playing Snow White +summergirl13 is playing Sleaping Beauty
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Touchup photoshop.
Okay it's a slid show so you might want to pull up another page and put it on there. 1>This is the original 2>That's the touch up. I think it ...
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test
Diagraming? ?! What is that? :smt009 :smt017
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
? 8/10-?
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for not understanding him.
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
Hu! How could you!
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Hi.
Hello.*Wave* Nice to meet you. If you need any advise on writing pm me and I'll give you the best answer I can. Best of luck with us, -Amber
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Disney storybook- inhuman
Okay I'm probable going to start this tommorow so a, um...
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
THose are awsome pictures Maybe.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
No,squishy sounds more like an octopus.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for being 17.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Disney storybook- inhuman
Okay, good idea. I'll go add into the first post. Yes the kids go to the same school. Hey and can you italicise the character you take if you take ...
Jun 1, 2008
