User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • OOC Archive Re: Disney- inhuman

    Okay, here you guys go. +This_is_history is playing Peter Pan +LilyRegan is playing Snow White +summergirl13 is playing Sleaping Beauty +I'm playing Grandy and Tinker Bell, Prince charming, James and ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Grandy: She looked at it and watched him carfully to make sure he wasn't playing a prank on her. His smile was sincere. She scribled a curly-cursize answer. Sure, I ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Yay! *jumps up and down* Banned for having two bans for me.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Grandy: She sat, confussed and bored now. She had nothing to do in Mr. Hook's class. He was always boring. She heared a chair scut and turned. There sat Peter ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    I have no idea vamplord... I guess they get gelous and can't get over themselves. *shrug* I have no stupid question. Does that help any of you? :D

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    What if you were major excited and it was the night before a very exciting trip? *infuses please...*

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: fight!!!

    :thud: Oh.My.Gosh! Long....! I can't believe you people love to do this. Um... Sorry about typos. I do it all the time and don't realize it... :( Thanks a bunch! ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: R.ed R.iding H.ood: wolfish boy (very short)

    Nice to see you both. :P Yes... Um.. I'm not sure it'll be like this. I kinda got the idea to write diffrent stories of Red Rdining hood and I ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Touchup photoshop.

    Sorry... I um... My mom hasn't showen me the ropes of copying things from a scanner.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Touchup photoshop.

    I did have it in my gallery. It called coultis ... I think anyways.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for informing me about that. He deserved it.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World!

    You look like your already reviewing. :roll: Hi! Brandy, Your Oragin has no sun? Weird... I tend to write a lot as a hobby. I get really bored and I ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: R.ed R.iding H.ood: wolfish boy (very short)

    This is temperaraly being taken down. If you wish to read it you may go to the link here.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New :]

    Hello. What do you like to read? What do you like to write? What do you like about this site so far? You have to give us other things to ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, hello there.

    Hello. Cry of the Icemark is very good, if I may say so myself. Inspiration is always here as always. I usually get random inspiration from this site so hopefully ...

    Jun 2, 2008


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson