User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    8/10 How about a rubber knife. It makes it look scarier.* hands a rubber knife over.*

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for pointing something out I don't even see. It says you get.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Prince: "Can I have your name. sweet maden. You take my breath away." He said. He was escorting her to lunch now. She blushed again. "I mean if you are ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for haveing a cool looking avatar. Where'd you get it? What's it from?

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    5/10 -Over 500 I've tryed. :roll: Going to leave for Florida today. See ya.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all

    Hey, what's up? I just had to look and it shows you only have 9 reveiws but 7 posts of your work. *Someone else tell him of the rule. I ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "I ry my best to help and everyone's pushing me away. Maybe I should go to the next town." The boy said turning away from the girl.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: 100 Reviews in *collective gasp* 111 Days???

    May I help? R.ed R.ideing H.ood: wolfish boy

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Indians in the rain?

    The clouds roll in, My shadow fades. Drops splatter on the windshield, The car door opens and I get out. The engine’s dead, Lightning streaks across the sky. You can ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there! I'm new =]

    Hey what's up? I'm Amber. You have posted a work by your self I see. Um, just to let you know you should review two works by others before you ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey y'all!

    Supernatural romances? Hey I think I just created one of those on here. I think anyways... Twilight series is the best and Host(so far that I've read is good.) Hope ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Haunting

    I'm going out of twon tomarow and won't be able to get on so um.... sorry. I will be on and try to get my days up here though. Wait ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ^ months after Zane's operation- Jase: They yanked her away, into a dark vehicle. At first she fought back but soon calmed. They had needles and she didn't particularly like ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Draive: She stepped up to him and shoved her hand into his mouth. "Clean her, boy." She ordered. Boy: He looked at the girl for a second and the commanding ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Prince: "Just call him Prince." James said passing by, with a smile. Prince's face lit up with a bit of red.

    Jun 5, 2008


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats