-
Re: R.ed R.iding H.ood:wolfish boy
I shall get working on all those problems. :P Thanks a bunch! -Amber And the reason the characters are so lame and not very expanded is because a lot mre ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: The pirate in us all
Case and Dais- *Bella!* Ayumigosu!* The one called Eli gave a light laugh. That didn't help Dais. He went even more red and Case nudged him.
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
"Leave me!" He yelled easily. Ugh! I hated people like that. I went out his door and slammed it behind her. I was red with anger. Someone came up and ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: R.ed R.iding H.ood:wolfish boy
This one doesn't have a picture. Sorry.=( R.ed R.iding H.ood Wolfish Boy A saddening surprise When Red reached her grandmothers’ she felt something was wrong. The door to the cottage ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Obligatory Introduction Post?
Hey you brit! 8) I just met my cousin from England not to long ago and we were calling each other funny names. And yes, i have heard it's rainy ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
Very true my friend.
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: R.ed R.iding H.ood: wolfish boy (very short)
Hey I caught a lot of mistakes I made that all you guys didn't. :smt016 Haha! :P And I have half of it typed up now. In a little bit ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
Jase: She looked up to be meet with eyes across the room that were a very delicate grey. The boy, man, whatever stared at her for a second and thenhe ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: Teen Idol?
I'm not sure my friend I shall let you know when I find out.
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: He's gay now.
I shall try. And I'll get to those typos and mistakes hopefully in a minute. Thanks as always, _amber
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: Indians in the rain?
Thanks to all I shaqll go fix the few mistakes and be very proud of it. Love all, -Amber P.S.- *whisper* Not really.*whisper* :P :D :lol:
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: R.ed R.iding H.ood: wolfish boy (very short)
Oh, yeah. Just to tell all this is going to continue. :P Yeah! There will be wolf language to give you a spoiler but it's all made up. :D Hope ...
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
Jase: She awoke and found herself in a room. It was quite unfamiliar. Where am I? This room in unfamiliar. I wonder what this note says... She quickly read it ...
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
I guess that's true too. 8/10
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Oh! Baned for... Banned for..... I give up. Your banned for that.
Jun 5, 2008
