User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Guardians" Prologue

    It's very intertaining but why is the prince friends with Mia? How did they meet? When Mia lied down it should be layed down, I think anyways. There are afew ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ProjeKt Oath prologue

    Okay, I was getting confussed with the sun god Sol. Is it a e or a she? I think once I read it was a she and the next it ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teen Fiction

    It is cute. I have to agree, but your punctuation is a need help in. YOu might want to reread some of it too. Peices are ether sketchy or the ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: OK now it shall be called Thriller!

    "Nothing really. A bad case of goosebumps right now. I have a feeling something is up with this..." I trailed off.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I just finally started a book (posable novel) and it's a tragic story but my mom thinks it's okay so far. She got lost at one point and I'm glad ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *Sorry been gone for a while again...* Jase: They had just reached a small town. It was hidden by hills and it was quiet. The sun broke across Zane and ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    name- Haithing Nutrila age- 19 gender- female race- Dark fairy (Fairy in human size) type- Can cast spells on people but prefers to use her weaponry skills to anything. ( ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    Name: Carrier James Gender: Female Age: 22 Race: Ghost that wonders^-^(She was a princess form a distant land until she disappeared and never came back) (Disappeared at age 18 ) ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Jase: She stood just behind Zane and heard his answer clearly. "Well, some of us happen upon it. You may not have it but you also may. Don't take it ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: OK now it shall be called Thriller!

    *fine with me ^-^* They walked along dirt road. They were heading to there meeting place for the others to catch up. Savior turned as a pair of feet gave ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Okay just ignored... I'm done.*

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Aladdin;thieving girln ch 2 unfinished - draft

    Aladdin:thieving girl Chapter 2 Asima rushed down her street as not to be caught again. She wasn’t quite enjoying being hit. It hurt like heck. Resisting the urge to put ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Aladdin

    Okay I shall go look. Thanks.

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Aladdin

    I just wanted to know if we had any people who liked Aladdin...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Then read from your post down that has to do with Sean and your character.

    Jun 20, 2008


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green