User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Writers Corner Re: Desiding to start on a real book

    Okay, thank you Sleeping. I'll sit and wait then.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Desiding to start on a real book

    Hey, I have a question. Would anyone mind reading my story over when I finish or as I go along so I can fix it up a bit as I ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    No. There considered an animal. What would happen if your cat could fly? WOuld he run away or did he fly away?

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Question of Life and Death

    That is quite interesting. Um... I'm not sure how to really review on poety so I try. :? Hm... The life and death thing is a twist in my book ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm here to read your poetry

    Thanks pieman. I shall look into yours now. :)

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Seva-Gora: "Nice," SHe said to Apollo. She was sitting agains something. He turned to her and glared. "What? YOu have no idea what they feel do you?" She asked him. ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm here to read your poetry

    Okay then review mine. I'm bored right now. -dead?No. -Indians in the rain? Hope they're good. -Amber

    Jul 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm here to read your poetry

    You spell poetry wrong in the title. I only have a bit of poetry out so I don't very much look and see but to me poetry is the one ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    Name: Savior Dari Age: 18 Race: elf Fairies/ Elves: fairies Powers: angantment (not on purpuss. It just happens) Personality: Quiet when she's around her faher. He's harsh against the fairies ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Finally saw this last night. might as well join now...* Name: Maria Striker Age: 21 apperance: History: She doesn't have a history as far as she can tell. She just ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    YOu'll get hooked if your not careful.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    Hey, join the club. Every one calls me funny and weird too. :P WHy's your brother hate the main character of your finished story? What do you like to read? ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Knighting a vampire:what havoc it can cause

    Knighting a Vampire : What havoc it can cause News spread through the Graffi Kingdom like wildfire of the odd knighting ceremony to came. It was said a beast was ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Desiding to start on a real book

    Okay, I've started writing this story that is right now called A New light on a Distant Shot. When a boy, Jessie was seven his sister died at the age ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ProjeKt Oath chap 1

    Howed he move from one place to another. I thought he was in a desert and the people say they found him in there forest.. Cool name. I'm never good ...

    Jul 8, 2008


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling