User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Jez: He smiled down on the girl that used to be the Seva. The one that had died and been reborn. It was his time ot get a very good ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    >.< Sorry Ha. I have major writer's block on this story...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *>.

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Danie James: She felt the heat rise on the back of her neck as all of them looked her way. She should have known a vampire hunter would be able ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    It's a disscusion thread. And I understand about you not knowing what a DT is because it took me half a year to figure it out myself. Um... I'll go ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals DT

    You know what. I'm just going to make it up now since I can't get anything out of Paramore. *to your question*: The vampires drink 0.25 litres of your blood ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: vampyr Chonicals Interview DT

    ? What. What? DTs are for disscution only Paramore. You can't just write half of the storybook in an interview.

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Yeah, you have news on Raven. She's in the castle. I was the one who brought her. One of my characters did.* Seva-Gora: She stopped in mid hit as something ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    What... When'd Zire get bitten and by who? Um... Paramore has all the knowledge on this setting of vampire.. so I don't know.

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I know what the OMG is but what does te other thing mean? :roll:

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *It's fine. I'm molding and shaping as I go.* :wink: *and remember don't go past the point you went to. Nate'll destroy the storybook if it gets too um... how ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Funny! >.< 9/10

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Hello? Anyone like angels? :roll:

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Maria: "I'm not sure. I don't think we ever said we where going to help Alex get all of Jared' knowledge back. We could always go and take that ring ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *I agree. ^.^* Great writing too.* Genima: "Sounds like fun," She said with a smile. It was always fun to play with the humans. They would forget what they were ...

    Dec 1, 2008


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard