User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Art & Photography Re: Been painting today!

    Sure. I don't mind. I'm pretty icolated. No freinds and all.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open Again!

    Can you reveiw pictures too?

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Been painting today!

    I was fixated on space today so here's a few paintings I did.[edit] For professor rabits sake I shall post on photo bucket too. Here you go. shooting star. This ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Our dog, SHilo. any good?

    It's a picture of an oil pastel drawing I did just yesterday.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Our dog, SHilo. any good?

    SHe's already gone. :(

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Seva-Gora: She lay unconscious in the rubble. She couldn't move her lags. They were crushed at the moment under a humongous piece of ruble.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Are you guys posting before the boom went off and destroyed the vampire's place?

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    Serenity it's only 2 pages to read what happened. Not een that. If you want to you can easilly jump in with my charaters and kittycat and um... the others.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: sorry nothing to see here

    sorry nothing to see here

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    Savior: "Why are you- Wait. Peyton?" She asked as she looked down at the sill little squirrel. So white. So cute. So Peyton.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For being a writer.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Having a lion king avatar?

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silver Flame

    WHy's everyone fear the wolf Kyte?

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    "Not much of a history here," Jase huffed with bordness. She wasn't much of a talker. Especially when it came to the past. SHe folded her arms and finally sat ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Ayumi, FIrestalker's character just blew up one of the dens. I'm not sure if it's te vampire's or the werewolve's. I'm guessing it's the vampire's. But I think it's so ...

    Jul 14, 2008


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes