User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *Sorry, didn't know you had posted Vamplord. It hadn't showen up...* Jase: "An unwelcome guest," She growled. Her head coaked and she stared off into the woods. Zane turned to ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    Magnificent! How quick are you doing these?

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    Yeah, I drew them. Thanks. I was thinking the same thing but I wanted to know what other people thought.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: She kept eye contact with him the whole time. And yet he didn't touch her the whole time. He could have killed her but yet he didn't. "WHy are ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    Okay I still haven't gotten an answer to my question on devaint art or whatever. I was trying to ask where the titles should go on A New Light on ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    Beautiful. Brovo. Brovo!

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    Hey! That's gorgeous. I want some watercolor pencils now. :D I have a lot of different medias. Got anymore? A meadow, maybe?

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Remember we don't want to go to far.* *Firestalker may like it. I have no idea, asel * :roll: *I'm not sure I can post now though* :?

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Haithing: She turned on her heal and knew he was going to head to that town. She shook her black puoch. Ten coins. She ran top speed, towards the town. ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: more of my artistic ability (bad spelling and all:)

    The cat boy isn't wearing a skirt. It's a blanket but yeah, I'm working about looking for the cat boy though I have no idea where it is. Here, try ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    _._

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    :D

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Untold War

    Are the little devil things there children? :? I have no idea for you buddy, but this is kinda interesting. I would make more than one paragragh though. Were ever ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: She lay there as her bones cracked multiple times. They were healing but it hurt like H- E- dubble hocky sticks. * that any help?* She lay there, still ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    Oi! I got another thing to say. The two face guy. They used the wrong guy. One of the bad guys int eh movie looked more like two face then ...

    Jul 20, 2008


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio