User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • WRFF Archive Re: Wise Reviewing

    I'm not hungrey. It looks like you are. I said next! :D But here. This one you can burn.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Okay. But isn't he all with just enjoying the war?

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Randoom artistic things.

    Who's the Enemy? There's more than two sides to one story -This is one of my inspirations for a story I haven't started. It's to be a sifi. This was ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    Wow! Long reveiws.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sam!

    Yea. Happy B-day! Hope it's magical.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Patokafus Trilogy. Check this out!

    I think I have some one who's a recent author who will go over my book and hopefully point me in the right direction. I hope so. If not I'll ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    It's a waste of time and moey. It may be adicting but it's still a bad book. I love it but it's anoying at the same time. -Amber

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: more of my artistic ability (bad spelling and all:)

    Hey. Here's the cat boy colored.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    I don't know yet. I'm thinking about asking my mom if she can buy photoshop for me but I have no idea yet. And I can't get it now because ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: On a new journey...

    DOn't you mean next month gamechanger?

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A New Light on a Distant Shot

    Disapearing for the time being.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    *I though the crowd had already dispersed...* Woops!*

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Jez "You uh... move your mustles, not your mind," He saif, trying his bes to get this out right. "Being vampire for your whole origianlly life doesn't help does it?" ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Seva-Gora: SHe was done for now. SHe opened her eyes one last time and watched as a magnificent boy walked up, into the remains of the vampire den. He say ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Come to bless you all with my cell phone pics

    No. But I wanted to make somehting like it. It's the only picture I have of that one or I'd get a much better one. I'm surprised you found this. ...

    Jul 21, 2008


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time