User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Randomosity Re: Hey, did you know when Suzanne and Jabber Hut's b-day is?

    I better hide when it's my birthday.

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hey, did you know when Suzanne and Jabber Hut's b-day is?

    Give them their presents. I have a special one. :smt031 :smt005 :smt064 You alive? :P -AMber

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A New Light on a Distant Shot

    Disapearing for the time being.

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Haithing: As soon as she managed to make it into town people were bumping into her and asking were she mangaed to find such valuble cloths. She was getting eritated ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    Oh. Okay.

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Awakening by Katie Chopin

    I couldn't finish it either. It got stale. I just had happened to pick it up and then I forgot about it. Sorry. I didn't quite like it either. SO ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: In Memory of the Troops!

    My grandpa was in the hospitol a year or so back and he was so out of it a few times he say snakes comeing out of the ceiling and ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: In Memory of the Troops!

    ter about 1 1/2 minutes I couldn't watch any more. That's sad. SOrry. My grandpa, Poppy served in I think ww2. And my great grandpa who died when I was ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    Who's Dono? *scratches head* I don't know. I'll vote for... AyumiGosu17. She was so fun to post with when the storybook was running. That threads dead though. Well, I think ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Jase: She bolted up to a sitting postion as they were about to go at eachother. Her eyes were some how glazed. Diffrent. It wasn't Jase one bit. Her mouth ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Earlyer I think he said he had a final or something... :?: :roll: I might have been wrong.* Maria: SHe stood there on one leg waiting for a response. e ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    uh-oh.* Maria: He hadn't answered but she was healed. Good. That was nice. She lay there for a bit and finally went for the vampire boy's legs. She needed him ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Randoom artistic things.

    The first two I were just doddling. Good thing I have a cover to make up for the idea for A New Light on a DIstant Shot. The other one.. ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Jase: "When I was younger I had a relation with a few unlikly people. One was a werewolf. He was surpisingly kind and the other was a vampire, as me ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What was your first story about?

    This one is probable either buryed or gone. I don't even remember their names but in the story this girl, a fair in human form had a guardian. She fell ...

    Jul 21, 2008


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.