User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *I'm gonna use a diffrent character* Any one can use Shannon I guess but I'm gonna creat a diffrent character to use.* Name: Maria Apperance: History: No one knows. FOr ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Good enough* Maria: SHe grabbed his hand. One. Two. Three. She was drinking his blood. It had a good taste to it. She pulled her mouh off his hand and ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: "Your guest...." One of the people around me was talking to Zire. "She's named Maria Striker. We saw her on a bench one day asleep. When she awoke we ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: "You can't get out." "You wanna bet" She asked. She found the doors to the posable outside. SHe got up but couldn't keep balance. Her legs weren't working at ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    SHannon wandered into a room and found a few people. "Hey. Am I late?" He asked letting his bagage drop from his hands onto the carpet with a thud. *Sorry. ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Seva-Gora is a werewolf altogether. Jared left the coven for no unfound reason and Jez ended up some how saving her ass after she died. Seva now has sleder limbs ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    What vampire? Seva-Gora is now a werewolf* Seva: "SHe's gone. I don't know. I didn't see her. I was too busy being reborn," SHe snaped. She pulled her new found ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Seva-Gora: She growled. "Yeah. I know him," She hissed through clenched teeth. He was the reason she was a werewolf. Jez pulled her behind his back. "I've heard about 'im." ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    Okay? I hae aknew question.

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing

    Hay. Just as the post above. Tell us more.Are you shy? It seems like it from your first post. What do you like to write, read, listen to? Anything would ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Okay. Time to ask a stupid question or two

    :D Ha :P ha :D ha Okay. Here's your answer. You guys were almost right. [spoiler]A Pillow cover! I had a dirty pillow cover on and I couldn't find anything ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: Her eyes flickered half way open and she remembered what had happened. Her eyes flew open and she sat bolt upright. SHe amidiatly regreted it for the bruses on ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Okay. Time to ask a stupid question or two

    Oh come on! YOu guys have such great amagination. Figure it out! Well.. actually give me something to work with.

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Max Killer

    Okay. First all numbers need to be spelled out. ENter after another person starts to speak. And thrird, just to sound mean( :D :wink: ) print this out and read ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: wolf hunt

    As said above it doesn't pop out. I had to go back a few times to reread what was said because it made no sense at first but I also ...

    Jul 29, 2008


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead