User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: "Join us," He said. He didn't ask. He didn't have to ask. She was looking down the hallway past him. She stoped and turned to him. "Gladly," She said ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    Edited once again and bumped once again. :?

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My French friends.

    Where is it? :roll:

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    seva: this stupid girl didn't get it. she had been a vampire. a pureblood. "you don't get it do you?" she asked looking up from where she sat, sadness in ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    did you mean he? edit] I just figured out what yo were talking about. I wasn't calling your character a wuse serentiy.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    maria: +okay I've figured out this is quite hard to type from a cell phone. here goes nothing+ he could pull the sward out of that darned gem. he was ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Randoom artistic things.

    Here. My favorite one. I'm going to scan this on later.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: Zire watched over her as she slept. SHe was changing. CHanging to a more inhanced version of herself. Finally she awoke. Her eyes half open she sat up. Her ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    I'm still working for color on the second for the second book. I'll get it up tomorrow.

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Jase: Her legs burned when they stoped for the night. It healed quickly. SHe yawned. "Tired," She managed to say before she colapsed. Her hair lay sprawled around her head ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *It's all good.* Maria: She spun it around. Once. Twice. SHe watched the demon- scratch that- hell hound. It lingered where it sat for a minute and then looked over ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    I know but I'm still looking for opinion.

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Maria: They were warnings. As the door opened she saw it. My god. SHe hated seeing that thing. She pulled the boy back behind her as a dark, huge creater ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    I need at least one opinion! I added more but I dout a thread with more messages from the creater than anyone else will be looked at again if you've ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Maria: He was just wandering twards dangerous places wasn't he? As soon as he looked up at the darkness he was janked in by a dark ribbony arm. She huffed ...

    Jul 31, 2008


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden