User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Randomosity Re: Don't open this!

    ^^ I know. It's it?

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Don't open this!

    ^^ I know. It's it?

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Seva's dead and with the bad guy hunter now, reborn. Jared is with Raven probable still in their rooms...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    *Yays!* I promise to edit this when I get time. I have get off about now...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    what do you mean? Give up this too? It's still going... *Kobain, I got writer's lock again...*

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    You make one more thread of this and I'm gonna... *grumble* It's fine just the way it is Ech. And if you make more of this people will get tired ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    No fair! This sucks. I thought this would be fun too. :? ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    Will have extras in a bit up. (more guys as in boys and one girl chracter for Echelon.)

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    Character 27* (popular) Name: James Grade: tenth Gender: male Personality: He’s very… quiet but when he needs to talk he’ll talk. He likes to stand up for the things he ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    Middle School and High School: Where they make or break you. ~:Plot: There are those fighting to get to the top and those falling from there thrones. It’s your decision ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Grace: She didn't panic but this sure was weird and out of the ordinary. A black mage, maybe? She let the thought disapear as she returned to the fact that ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    You guys can start. I must be going. I promise I'll post when I get back to my mom's. (if I can. She has Trojan horses on her computer.)

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    Ending a story. It makes you feel acomplished an then comes the editing part. :shock:

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    If you wish you may.

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Genima Striker: She saw the hunter return just after she'd finished burring Seva. She'd seen the fight and the expression he now wore. He was beating himself up for the ...

    Dec 4, 2008


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja