-
Re: The User Below You...
Got four actually ~ Person below posts on storybooks?
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
edited. I got it. yay!
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Let's see if I can get this to work right one minute.
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Any of you have manga books?
I have.... *goes to look* -Moon boy -Chiro *star project -Vampire Knight -earthlight -S-A -Instant teen (just add nuts) -Gentlemans aliance -Angel sanctuary -bride of the water god -uron High ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: how big is your book collection?
Manga books? 47 regular: 140 or something like that. I can't find some that are baryed but that's about what I got in my room. In storage? like almost 200 ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: do you have bad writing?
Wow. That's a bit out fo foucus. My eyes are bugging out now. :shock: My writing is okay and at times it's good but most of the time when I'm ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
Naime: She was over realcting and the boy she had nocked out cold. She didn't remember where she had left him but she was way ahead of him now. Hopefully ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: My Anime Art
Set your picture up in art and selcet all. Pull the picture down to size and try and get it to look good. Whith how big it is it'll be ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
*Okay. I'm slightly bored too. Can I please creat another character? :( * I'm not sure if ghostwriter will respond anyways.* Yeall at me if I can't post this character* ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: OK now it shall be called Thriller!
Mesa is fine* "FIne with me. I don't care. Don't freak though. We're going into the haunted woods. Savior, *I still don't know Ash's characters name but here goes.*, and ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: The Kill
Maria: She watched Sara cry over Seth's uncouncience form. (no he's not dead.) Maria turned to Damitri. "You're gonna go down too you know that?" She looked into his eyes. ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: The Kill
Maria: She got up to her feet as the disgusting monster disapeared and Damitri andvanced on Seth. She put her finger up to quite him. She didn't want to blow ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: The Kill
Maria: Her eyes parted slightly as Damitri gave a frown. He was atention on Seth and Sara. Why'd Sara have to come over here? Damitri's frwon turned into a scowl ...
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Out of Focus [Edited 8/29/08]
Although it did have it's sad and unfoucused parts it was beautiful. Sad but beautiful. This will probable not count as a reveiw but heck atleast I can tell you ...
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Breaking Dawn
The little girl grew fast because she had the same cromosoms as Jacob Black! Dure! :D The mix of human and vampire was kinda odd but the part with Jacob ...
Aug 11, 2008
