User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: They were falling for what seamed like forever to a uman but I guess when you're a vampire it doesn't seem like it too much. They fell a bit ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    23 and a writer of large. Having at least two books published and at the least hopefully having a boyfreind. :D

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: OK now it shall be called Thriller!

    Amber: I looked around. "Let's go that way." She pointed down a creapy, dark, spooky split in the trees. It looked overgrowen but she wanted to go down it anyways. ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Whops. I made the thread stretch. x.x Sorry! :?

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I still need to get photoshop so I can touch this one up. Howl's MOving Castle much?: :roll:

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Experiements with photoshop

    The desert looks off. SOmehow it doesn't work with the picture.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Butterflies

    I love the second one the most. I like the color of the butterfly.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    Shadow Princess: She stepped into the inn with a smile to the man beside the door. He nodded and she continued on her way to the bar. She sat down ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Naime: She gasped. She could feel the boy awake. They were conetcted in some way now. She closed her eyes. They were both dieing. It was her fault this time. ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: "Let's get going then," She said with a smile to Zire. He looked almost struck by something but he was looking at her. "Something wrong?" "hm... Oh. Nothing," He ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Naime: "Damn it," She mumbled as she ran. She was looking back as best she could. Arows flew past her. The boy was in pain. Let's heal him, a voice ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    These are huge! But beautiful.

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    Shadow Princess: She opened her eyes slowly to find all we asleep. She got to her feet and went for the woods. She needed to talk to Firoki. She needed ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *yes you are*

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Okay igno the wolf boy crap. Um... It was like our first post your character was thinking- well not thinking. I'm just going to quote but I think we might ...

    Aug 17, 2008


Don't sit down and write because you're a writer; sit down and write because you have something to say. And if the sea of ideas isn't flowing, well, just tell me about your day.
— OrabellaAvenue