-
Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!
I'va already had that happen to me. I nearly jumped out of my skin. But hay little kids scare easily and I was like eight.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
*I'll go and pm them in a minute. Serentiy probable is out for the time being as she tends to pop up eventually but she already has a diffrent plot ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Seva: SHe sensed a shift in the mood. Just farther on there was blood shed. SHe shivered and looked at Jez. He nodded. "Your other hunter friends heed some help. ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Seva: SHe heard aproch and turned. Hunters surounded them. SHe looked around finding no face she even concidered freindly. "She's a vampire," One said pointing to her with a long ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
Naime: SHe heard the foot falls and watched just slightly as the girl jumped at her. SHe held her hands up in defeat. "I can help him," She rasped. "Help ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Maria: She was surprised. Seva was never that outgoing and was always to timid to tr and get someone out of a plane like that. She lay in the desert, ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: +Sneek Peak+ A New Light on a Distant Shot
like a dog. Ruff!* *Okay. Since atleast one person wanted so bad to see any more of my story I plan to publish I'll do this but as soon as ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Yay! New wave washing through!
You know since you keep asking I may just give everyone on YWS a sneek peek. I'm nowhere near finished with the story though. And thank you. It's always apresiated ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
**********Maria************** *Here goes*..... :wink: * "Move over!" SHe said pushing Qwenlock out of the seat. He rused a pleading glance to Zire. He was going to go through with this. ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Maria: *Okay. Time pass* Maria knows how to fly now. Kay? Good.* "Let's have some fun now," Maria said with a smile. SHe let Zire's hands fall form the wheel ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Maria: SHe watched as Gwenlock sat in the cocpit. "Can I drive?" She asked, her smile growing. She always wanted to try it but never ogt he chance. Not when ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: What font/font size do you use?
I've been using size 12 New Times Roman but when a diffrent character is thinking I use Comic Sans.
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
*I have an idea. Go with it.* Maria: "A pureblood named Seva-Gora. I'm not sure where she is though." Maria gasped. She couldn't believe it. That vampire had had her ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Yay! New wave washing through!
Yeah. I want to see. :P
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Awww, your little curls are real sweet, amber. Thank you. Um... I kinda feel like a little kid again. I'm thinking about straightening it so I don't get teased for ...
Aug 25, 2008
