-
Re: Pack of Lies (chapter 1, part 1) Critques please!!
I sniffed the air and picked up the familiar scents of coffee and glue. Ink and paper. I sniffed the air and picked up the familiar scents of coffee and ...
Sep 11, 2008 -
Re: Indians in the rain?
I don't know what to put for the thud, thud, thud part...
Sep 11, 2008 -
Re: Book covers.
Thanks archstorm.
Sep 11, 2008 -
Re: +Sneek Peak+ A New Light on a Distant Shot
I've said once before but I'll repeat. I woun't post anymore of this but just to let you know a freind of mine has read what I got so far ...
Sep 11, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
*Okay. *Shrug* Grave: SHe heard a horn. It was the battle one. She smiled and watched the gaurds run for the gate. She ran too. SHe saw the gate afire ...
Sep 10, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
*I'vew laready had my share of making werewolves* Maria: She stepped infront of Zire and stared the girl down. "No, you don't. Most chose to though." She felt his hands ...
Sep 10, 2008 -
Re: tell tale death...
Agh! Only 13 people have veiwed this. Such a bad number... Come one people. Can't you think of anything?
Sep 10, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
*actually Never mind Firestalker I have an idea* :D :roll: * Maria: SHe ran her finger along the girl's neck and she felt the scaredness run out of her. It ...
Sep 10, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Maria: She watched the two aproch. Jared's eyes flashed to her's once and back to Zire's form. "We both want you to change her," He said. He had tryed his ...
Sep 9, 2008 -
Re: A New Light on a Distant Shot
disapearing for the time being.
Sep 9, 2008 -
Re: Black Stars
IK love how you draw. I still can't seem to draw someone over and over and over again in diffrent posistions... But. I would recomend not putting a whole paage ...
Sep 9, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
Grave: SHe had been asigned a post. It was more a boring post for the past few months. She didn't have anything against Troy, it was just boring. SHe wanted ...
Sep 9, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
I know that. I made sure I didn't miss spell anything in my last post.
Sep 9, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
*Um... it moved like three or four pages.... I'm lost.* :roll: :oops:
Sep 8, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
*Seva has the ring and she can not take it off.* Just thought I'd add a few twists with the problemo everyone's facing. Seva not able to take off the ...
Sep 8, 2008
